Détails de l'annonce
Organisation : Médecins du monde France
Site web : http://www.jobs.net/j/JrprVuRy?idpartenaire=220&jobdetails=true
Lieu de l'emploi : Odessa /
Type d'emploi : Contrat à durée déterminée
Type de contrat : Temps plein
Fonction : Coordination
Date de publication : 01/03/2023
Date limite : 01/05/2023
Significative experience in a similar position and in a mission opening context
Experience in a conflict setting or challenging environment
Experience in negotiation and relationships with authorities in a complex and volatile legal environment
Strong human resources and financial skills
Diplomacy, negotiation and networking skills
Ability to classify and to manage priorities
Reactivity, anticipation, adaptability, capacity to take initiative
Excellent Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel)
Knowledge of SAGA
Languages: Fluent English (written and spoken) mandatory
You embrace the core values and support the proactive philosophy of Médecins du Monde.
TELEPHONE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
Médecins du Monde reserves the right to fill the vacancy before the closing date for applications.
MdM stands up for the integration of people living with disabilities and fights against discrimination.
For more than 40 years, Médecins du Monde, a campaigning medical organisation committed to international solidarity, has been caring for the most vulnerable populations at home and abroad. It has continued to highlight obstacles that exist in accessing health care and has secured sustainable improvements in health-for-all policies.
Those working for this independent organisation do not solely dispense care and treatment but condemn violations of human dignity and rights and fight to improve matters for populations living in precarious situations.
MdM currently works in 30 countries across all continents where it focuses on 5 priority areas: emergency and crisis, sexual and reproductive health, harm reduction, migrants and displaced populations (health rights), health and environment.
MdM France is finalizing the opening of its country office in Odessa. After an exploratory mission in Mikolaiev oblasts, MdM respoonse will extend further in Mikolaiev oblast from March. A base is to be set up accordingly in Mikoaliev city. The needs for emergency preparedness in Odessa is to be assessed and developped. The situation in Kherson area is to be followed-up closely to provide response to newly liberated areas.
MdM France activities focus on the south part of Ukraine (Odessa-Mikolaiev-Kherson) in close coordination with other MdM chapters :
MdM Spain has the lead for global MdM repsonse in Ukraine and they cover Kiev and surroundings, Donbass, Kharkiv, Zaporidja. MdM Germnay covers Dnipro and Vinitsia. MdM France will cover the Southern part of Ukraine
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the supervision of the general coordinator and in the context of the mission opening, your main responsibilities are the following:
- Define and supervise the implementation of the mission’s human resources set-up
- Define, adapt, plan and supervise the implementation of the mission’s human resources frameworks, procedures and policies while respecting the local context, local legislation and MdM policies and values
- Plan, centralise, coordinate and supervise the financial management and administration of the mission (accounting, budget construction and follow-up, internal and external reporting, donor compliance, audits, administrative legal obligations, etc.) in line with MdM policies, procedures, and templates
- Follow up the evolution of the legal environment under the de facto authorities and ensure MdM remains in line with official guidelines and policies in the framework of its principled approach
- Recruit, train and manage the administrative department team
- Ensure representation of MdM towards donors when needed
- Liaise with INGOs heads of administrative departments in-country and actively participate in interagency coordination meetings
- Provide technical support to operational staff on the HR and financial management of the mission.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Status : Employee Contract : Fixed-term contract
Duration : 6 months
Starting date: as soon as possible
Gross monthly salary: 3 119 euros
Premium equal to one month salary paid in two instalments - minimum of 6 months seniority required
Expatriation bonus (10% gross salary per month)
Transportation cost, vaccines and visas covered
22.5 RTT (recovery days) per year
5 weeks of paid leaves per year
Health insurance (60% covered by MdM and 40% by the employee)
Teleworking agreement for positions eligible to telework: 110 days/year (minimum of 1 day per week onsite).
Given the current circumstances of Covid-19 pandemic, we are taking special measures to apply health protocols and hygiene measures to guarantee the safety of our staff.
Médecins du Monde promotes trainings and internal mobility.
As part of our measures to combat money laundering and financing of terrorism, any selected candidate may be subject to a background check on international sanctions lists (UN, the EU, France, the United States…). This information is handled confidentially and stored on a secure server. For more information on the processing of personal data throughout this process: http://bit.ly/3CSTDYO