- Créé par Denis DUBUISSON
- Le 26/06/2012
- Dans Efficacité de l'aide
L'initiative EvalPartners annonce un programme d'e-learning gratuit sur l'évaluation du développement. Une opportunité unique de renforcer vos compétences.
The e-learning is composed of the following three courses:
- Equity-focused evaluations (from 10th September 2012 to 16th December 2012)
- National Evaluation Capacity Development for Country-led Monitoring and Evaluation Systems (from 14th January 2013 to 24th March 2013)
- Emerging Practices in Development Evaluation (from 25th March 2013 to 12th May 2013)
The instructors are 33 world-level specialists:
- International experts, including Michael Quinn Patton, Michael Bamberger, Jim Rugh, David Fetterman, Patricia Rogers, Stewart Donaldson, Donna Mertens, Jennifer Greene, Bob Williams, Martin Reynolds, Saville Kushner and Hallie Preskill
- Senior representatives of the international community, including Caroline Heider, Belen Sanz, Indran Naidoo, Fred Carden, Hans Lundgren, and Marco Segone
- Senior managers responsible for country-led M&E systems, including Sivagnanasothy Velayuthan and Diego Dorado
- Leaders from the Global South and BRIC countries, including Zenda Ofir, Shiva Kumar and Alexey Kuzmin
The e-learning is free and open to all interested evaluators. You may attend virtually from your personal or work computer anywhere in the world, and at your pace. The course includes on-line lectures, reading material and tests. Participants will have the opportunity to engage in an on-line forum, and on successful completion of the e-learning course will be able to print out a certificate of virtual attendance.
For additional information, watch the introductory video by Marco Segone (UNICEF), Penny Hawkins (Rockefeller Foundation) and Stewart Donaldson (Claremont Graduate University) and read the Frequently Asked Questions. For registration, visit http://mymande.org/elearning/course-registration/1?destination=elearning
Participant numbers on the course are limited so REGISTER NOW to ensure you will get a place!