FIELD HR ADMINISTRATOR (m/f)
Personne de Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date limite de candidature: 31/08/2018
Type d'offre: Contrat à durée déterminée
Volume de travail: Temps plein
Fonction: Ressources humaines
Lieu de l'emploi: Brussels
B A C K G R O U N D
Within the MSF HR department, the Field Administration Unit is in charge of the administrative management of departures and returns of the expatriate staff. The Field HR administrator will be part of a team of 10 field HR administrators, each of them in charge of a changing set of countries.
J O B P R O F I L E
As field HR administrator you will be the main focal point for the administrative follow-up of the expatriates upon departure to and return from the field.
To organize these departures and returns, you will play a hands-on role in
- Travel bookings to and from the field
- Visa and work permits for your country portfolio
- Schengen visa for Brussels
- Organisation of briefing and debriefing sessions
- Management of expatriate contracts
- Providing to the expatriate staff the necessary information and answer his/her questions about the terms and conditions of working with MSF.
Your will also act as a technical referent for expatriates, and internally in the Brussels office in terms of
- Belgian social and fiscal legislation
- End of contract management
- Visa restrictions and work permits for your country portfolio
- MSF Field benefit rules
W E A R E L O O K I N G F O R
The successful candidate will hold a Bachelor/Master Degree in Human Sciences and have a relevant professional experience of minimum 2 years in administration and/or Human Resources
We are looking for a well organised and methodical person, a real team player, able to perform in a changing environment.
In our international environment we look for a candidate with excellent knowledge of French and English. A high level of Dutch will be much appreciated.
The candidate adhere to the MSF principles and to our managerial values: Respect, Transparency, Integrity, Accountability, Trust and Empowerment
W H A T W E O F F E R
- replacement contract – Full-time - Based in Brussels
- Hospital insurance (DKV) - pension plan - canteen - 100% reimbursement for public transport costs
- Starting date: September 2018
Interested? Send your letter of motivation and your CV before 31/08/2018, to Muriel Moussiaux, by email Recruit-HQ-HR@brussels.msf.org with “FAU” in the title