Personne de Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date limite de candidature: 21/01/2018
Type d'offre: Contrat à durée indéterminée
Volume de travail: Temps partiel
Lieu de l'emploi: Brussels
As an agile and ever learning organisation which only exists through its actions, ASF has created the research coordinator position in order to strengthen its capacity to collect and analyse data arising from its actions, so as to contribute to the emergence of knowledge about the themes relating to its mandate, improve its expertise and the quality of its field interventions, and reinforce its advocacy.
This position contributes to the fulfilment of ASF’s mandate, with a view to maximising the impact of its actions in favour of the final beneficiaries in the countries of intervention.
Duties and responsibilities
• Research coordination
- Supervise the development of research methodologies, as well as support, supervise and accompany the (internal/external) research teams – under the coordination of the Learning and Knowledge Manager. Develop and run partnerships with researchers and consultants both at the head office and in the field.
- Accompany the teams through all the stages of action research and ensure that the analyses and lessons learned from the researches are integrated into ongoing and future projects.
- Develop the programme of dissemination and exploitation of the scientific researches through seminars, cycles of lectures, calls for contribution, etc., in conjunction with the HQ and field teams.
- Take part in researches and analyses – on an ad hoc basis and according to the priorities of the Learning and Knowledge hub – that are likely to strengthen the capacities of the teams and the partners in the field as well as to extend ASF’s institutional knowledge.
- Participate in reflections on ASF’s general area of expertise and thematic strategies related to your fieds of competence.
● Manage the monitoring & evaluation system
- Insure the correct implementation of the system in all ASF’s projects, together with the field Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator.
- Propose improvements to the system and insure the mainstreaming of all lessons learned to the Learning and Knowledge hub, as well as new orientations and/or requirements from both the NGO and the Cooperation sectors.
- Contribute to the development of change monitoring mechanisms.
- Support the teams in the organisation of external monitorings.
To see the advertisement in full, use the link below: http://www.asf.be/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Offre-HQ-Coordo_recherche-ENGLISH.pdf
Please send your resume, cover letter and date of availabilitiy to email@example.com before the 20 October 2017 with “Research Coordinator” as the Subject Heading.
Because of limited Human Resources, only preselected candidates will be contacted by ASF. Thank you for your understanding.