Network Outreach Coordinator on Central (Eastern) Europ
Date limite de candidature: 31/12/2018
Type d'offre: Contrat à durée indéterminée
Volume de travail: Temps plein
Lieu de l'emploi: Ixelles
Climate Action Network Europe, Europe's largest coalition working on climate and energy issues, is currently seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Network Outreach Coordinator for Central (Eastern) Europe to join our team. He or she will be based in the Eastern European region, but will travel regularly to Brussels. S/he will collaborate with the network team of CAN Europe and will take specific responsibilities to develop and strengthen our network in Central (Eastern) Europe. Specific responsibilities are outlined in the attached job description.
- Relevant education, training or experience;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in NGOs (knowledge of Central (Eastern) European NGOs is an advantage);
- Excellent spoken and written English, other Central (Eastern) European languages are an advantage;
- Organisational, interpersonal skills, flexibility, and reliability;
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills;
Values working within an international team and network across different cultures;
- Management of multiple tasks.