Induction Project Manager (m/f)
Personne de Contact: email@example.com
Date limite de candidature: 10/02/2019
Type d'offre: Contrat à durée indéterminée
Volume de travail: Temps plein
Lieu de l'emploi: Brussels
As part of the current reform in the HR department to re-centralise its resources, MSF wants to stress the importance of a general induction program for its entire global mobile & diverse workforce to welcome all their new employees and prepare them for their new role.
The program will play a critical role in terms of performance, attitudes and organizational commitment. A good induction program will increase productivity and reduce short-term turnover. In addition a well-designed induction program can significantly increase the speed to competency of new employees thus meaning they are more productive in a shorter period of time.
It is part of the development process and it is intended to enable the new starter to become a useful, integrated member of the team, rather than being "thrown in at the deep end" without understanding how to do their job, or how their role fits in with the rest of the company.
It would need to include a modular approach with a general part on the MSF culture, a more functional induction on the technicalities of the job, etc.
Manage the revision of the induction process at OCB for the global mobile & diverse workforce, including training solutions but not only:
- Set up and coordinate a project circle, involving several departments to define the action plan of the induction process for the global mobile workforce
- Set up and coordinate a steering committee for the project circle
- Evaluate & review current induction procedures at OCB for our global mobile & diverse workforce in HQ, partner sections and in the field by collecting information through interviews with all the different stakeholders on the induction process
- Collect information and work together on a possible intersectional induction process
- Coordinate the development of the different steps of the induction program as stated in the action plan
- Support the implementation of the revised induction program
Coordinate the implementation of the Flex Pool for OCB together with MSF Sweden:
- Ensure smooth implementation and running of the Flex Pool together with FPM in MSF Sweden
- Look into possible handover of the Flex Pool to OCB after the set-up of the pool
Coordinate the current induction learning solutions like Preparation Primary Departure (PPD) & Training of Sanou Facilitators & Sanou for OCB Headquarters (HQ), missions, partner sections and other OC’s until the revised induction program is developed:
· Monitor, implement and evaluate training courses both in form and content
- Train and supervise various facilitators of the training courses
- Support the missions in the organization of the Training of Sanou Facilitators & Sanou training and giving them all the tools for the roll out of the Sanou
· MSF field/operational experience (24 months minimum) is mandatory
- Being familiar with MSF induction process (PPD, SANOU) is mandatory
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience with OCB
- Experience in Developing People or in project related to People’s development
- Excellent communication skills in English and French
- Availability to travel outside Belgium
- Team work and cooperation
- Planning and Organizing
- Strategic vision
- People Management and development
- Result and Quality orientation
- Adherence to our managerial values: Respect, Transparency, Integrity, Accountability, Trust, Empowerment
- Open ended HQ contract
- Position based in Brussels with regular travels outside Belgium
- Hospital Insurance (DKV) - Pension plan – Canteen - 100% reimbursement for public transportation costs
- Starting date : 01/03/2019
CV + cover letter to be sent before 10/02/2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The protection of your personal data is important to MSF. By submitting your application, you consent to MSF using your personal data. For more information, consult our privacy notice to job applicants.