A NUTRITION & HEALTH TECHNICAL ADVISOR
Date limite de candidature: 23/07/2017
Type d'offre: Contrat à durée indéterminée
Volume de travail: Temps plein
Fonction: Coordination, Expertise/recherche, Gestion de projet, Mission terrain, Santé
Lieu de l'emploi: Paris
Responsibilities: Under the supervision of the Deputy Regional Director of Pool Operations and under the functional responsibility of the referent of the Nutrition & Health Department, you will have the responsibility to support field and office teams to ensure the quality, relevance and technical innovation of ACF interventions. More particularly, you will be responsible for:
Provide technical advice to the Nutrition & Health Head of Departments (HoD) of the missions
- Provide your technical expertise and advice to the Nutrition & Health HoD
- Provide your support on technical choices
- Propose a strategy of capitalization, appropriate tools and methods for its implementation
- Develop the partnership approach (local NGOs, private and academic sectors)
Promote and evaluate the technical quality of interventions in the missions
- Contribute to the definition and updating of intervention strategies developed by the missions
- Disseminate internal technical standards and reference documents and accompany implementation
- Evaluate compliance with ACF technical standards through field visits and internal audits, produce recommendations to improve program performance
- Monitor performance and quality of programs
Develop the technical expertise of field teams
- Capitalize best practices developed on missions
- Propose innovative approaches and intervention methodologies to the missions
- Develop internal training modules and conduct training modules
Participate in the human resource management of the Nutrition & Health sector
- Ensure the role of functional reference of Nutrition & Health HoD, assess their skills and development
- Carry out technical recruitment interviews for expatriates
- Brief, train, and debrief expatriates
- Develop the recruitment for local experts
- Develop links with local academic institutions
Promote technical advances and contribute to the development of ACF expertise in the field
- Participate in the development of reference materials on the sector
- Solicit other partners (NGOs, UN agencies, scientists in institutes, universities, ...) to exchange documents and methodologies
- Analyze problems encountered in the field, propose research priorities for the missions and animate their thinking
Status: French HQ contract - Permanent Contract - Full-time
Annual Salary : HQ Contract : Salary between €35k and €41K gross over 13 months, 21 days of extra leaves (RTT)/ year, restaurant vouchers of 8 € (60% covered by ACF), complementary health insurance (covered 80% by ACF), refund of 50% of public transportation fees.
Starting Date: 2017, 15th of June
ACF has an employment policy for disabled people.
Follow our job offers and join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/acf.jobs/
The Applicant: You hold a degree in Nutrition, Medicine, Nursing or Public Health and you have at least 5 years of humanitarian experience and 2 year at coordination level on nutrition & health sector. You master the project management cycle, and in particular partnerships process disengagement and sustainability of nutrition and health projects. You are also recognized for your strong knowledge of the Middle East context.
Excellent diplomacy, negotiation and representation skills are required thus team management experience.
You are also able to manage stress in complicated security environment.
Fluent English is required.